What I love about this scene is that Lestrade never says, to any effect, that John isn’t allowed into the crime scene. The trust and faith Lestrade has for Sherlock is implicit and consistent throughout.
If you don’t love Donna I think you’re wrong
I told myself for the longest time that in my effort to be reasonably family friendly I would not reblog gifs of kissing but let’s face it I’ve been wanting to reblog this my whole Whovian existence.
almost cried when i saw this because the person next to me saw this and said”i so jealous, im so alone and with out a boyfriend.” she did not realize this was Doctor Who
Just imagine how long Ten had been waiting for her, for this kiss I..
I can’t stare at it too long, my heart can’t take it!
10 years. 4157 performances. Happy 10th Anniversary, Wicked. (October 30th, 2003)
A Summary of (some of) the songs in Les Miserables
- Work Song: Everyone's having a terrible time. Valjean and Javert try to outsass each other.
- At The End of The Day: Bitchy women sing a song and it's catchy as fuck. Oh poor Fantine.
- Lovely Ladies: A jaunty, jovial little tune about prostitution in which Fantine has her soul crushed. Poor Fantine.
- I Dreamed A Dream: POOR FANTINE OH GOD CAN THINGS GET ANY WORSE FOR HER.
- Who Am I?: VALJEAN YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD SPORT.
- Come To Me: THINGS GOT WORSE FOR FANTINE.
- Confrontation: Oh my god Javert the world is not split into good people and death eaters, will you just accept that humans have multidimensional personalities. More Fantine Feels.
- Castle on a Cloud: You're so sweet have all the clouds just take them.
- Master of the House: Thank god, something funny. Also, it's scientifically impossible to hear one line without singing the rest of the song.
- Thenardier Waltz of Treachery: You guys are such dicks but I just can't stay mad at you.
- Stars: I'm having feels about string instruments. Javert proves himself to be multidimensional, which is ironic because it's the one thing he can't accept about other people, oh my god leave Valjean alone.
- Look Down: 'allo there guvnor oim Gavroche the french cockney.
- Red and Black: Jesus Marius we've got really important shit to do can you shut up about that girl you just met. Also so many feels because they're all such good friends so full of hope. Enjolras you wonderful man.
- Do You Hear The People Sing: Enjolras feels. Les Mis feels. Just so many feels.
- I Saw Him Once/In My Life/Heart Full of Love: Oh Eponine.
- One Day More: Shit is about to go down! I feel so in love with all of them. Enjolras!
- On My Own: Oh Eponine. I can't handle this.
- Little Fall Of Rain: Oh my god I can't go on. This is so tragic.
- Drink With Me: There's no way I can go on, I hurt so much.
- Bring Him Home: This is torture, I literally can't hold any more feels, I didn't know this was possible, I'm going to have a breakdown.
- The Second Attack: I am in physical pain.
- The Final Battle: Why don't you just saw my arms of and leave me to die it would be less painful.
- Javert (No spoilers, but if you know it then you know the bit I mean.): I'm getting genuinely worried I'm going to die from feels.
- Turning: The people reiterate why I feel so sad and it makes me sadder.
- Empty Chairs At Empty Tables: I want to curl into the foetal position and sob into my hands for the next 19 years, I can't listen to anymore of this but I also can't stop because it's beautiful.
- Wedding Chorale/Beggars at the Feast: I thought I had no soul left but I still want to sing along.
- Finale/Do You Hear The People Sing: I honestly didn't know it was scientifically possible for one person to feel this many things. This musical killed and resurrected me 1000 times, OH MY GOD IT'S SO POWERFUL WHAT IS THIS MAGIC.
RIVER: Save her, yes, but for God’s sake be sensible.
RIVER: How are you even doing that? I’m not really here.
DOCTOR: You are always here to me. And I always listen, and I can always see you.
notice how Russel T Davies saw his companions as women
and Moffat saw his companions as girls
I think that says a lot
Not to mention that the Doctor named Amy/Clara whereas Rose/Martha/Donna earned their titles. It’s a subtle distinction because, technically, Amy “earned” her title by being a girl who did wait, but it’s the impact of these monikers that’s troubling. Rose became the Bad Wolf when she ended the Time War, Martha became the woman who walked the Earth after saving the planet, and Donna was the most important woman in the universe because she saved it. Both Amelia and Clara have been heroic and saved people, but their titles don’t reflect that. Their titles reflect who they are to the Doctor—not who they are as individuals.
Very good point! They lose their autonomy when the Doctor becomes the decided factor in their titles, instead of going out and earning them for themselves.
Don’t blink, don’t even blink, blink and you’re dead…
To be, or not to be, that is the question:
And now, the “whether”
you piece of shit
Page 1 of 973